Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy with my Goal to Limit my Beauty Products

I'm still sticking to my goal of reducing my beauty clutter. Surprisingly, I don't even miss having all of those products in my bathroom. I still buy beauty products but only when something needs to be replaced. Every now and then I will try a new product like a new nail polish or lip gloss but I no longer feel the need to buy several at a time. It feels great not to be weighted down with all those extra products.

By doing this, it makes me feel as though I'm making my own decisions and not being subtly guided by the Beauty Industry with the non-stop marketing and the advertising.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

• Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea