Wednesday, February 24, 2010

E-Mail Question: About Trends

I received an e-mail the other day, asking me: What current trends are you following?

Well, to be honest I try not to follow trends (which is probably a trend, too). If you notice I don't post a lot of them on here. Even though I love fashion, I try not to listen to, too many "experts" and just buy what I like even if it's not considered what's in.

But what I'm currently into are Cocktail Rings. Lately, they have become my Latest Obsession, I just like finding different and unique rings to wear out at night. They're fun and not something you have to take so seriously. Plus, they really make your hands stand out especially if you just got a manicure.


Joy Ring $39.50 Banana Republic



Duchess Stone Cocktail Ring $65.00 J.Crew



Boysen Beaded Elastic Ring $6.80 Forever21



Bon Voyage Ring $35.00 Banana Republic

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Scanner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind with fashion. I don't even know where to start. Most of my time is focused on school, studying, working and trying to squeeze in a social life.

I'll occasionally pick up a magazine but some of the stuff is so weird and expensive. I don't even bother with trying to keep up with the latest trends.