Friday, January 15, 2010

Green Girl: Tote Bags for Easy Eco-Living

I just love Tote Bags because they make it so easy to carry all of my stuff. Not to mention great for shopping. Neutral or colorful. Work or everyday use. They work for just about everything.

What I don't love at the moment is the ridiculous price tags attached to some of them. Since people are becoming more eco-conscious and carry more tote bags, along with celebrities seen carrying totes as well, designers want to create canvas bags with a luxury price. Yes, you want a bag that's sturdy but it doesn't have to be super expensive. Below are a few cool totes for easy eco-living:


Lena Bag $46.90 Alloy.com


Merona Printed Canvas Tote $12.99 Target



Melody Tote Bag $68.00 Roxy.com



Hollywood Intuition Mag Bag $19.99 Target



Heart Awareness Tote Bag $27.00 Target
A portion of the proceeds donated to American Heart Association



Pink Ribbon Carry-All Tote Bag $24.99 Target
A portion of the proceeds donated to help fight breast cancer



Felt Love Tote Bag $12.80 Forever21



Converse One Star Rubbed Seam Tote $29.99 Target



AE Tote Bag $29.50 American Eagle Outfitters




Smurfette Tote Bag $39.99 sale 80stees.com


Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Finder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how they can charge a lot of money for an old canvas bag. I have a bag I got from a flea market that I've had for about 7 years before all the no plastic bag hype.

Someone's always trying to cash in on something. Oh before I forget nice bags.