Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 Cookbooks for Easy Yummy Comfort Food

I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my recipes. I love to cook and I enjoy looking through cookbooks to get a new take on something, be it a fun new way to make chocolate chip cookies, savory soups or to try a recipe I never even heard of. I also like the fact that I don't have to turn on the computer to look for a favorite recipe just flip through a book.



"The Comfort Table: Recipes for Everyday Occassions" by Katie Lee




"Down Home With The Neelys: A Southern Family Cookbook" by Patrick and Gina Neely




"Martha Stewart's Dinner at Home: 52 Quick Meals to Cook for Family and Friends" by Martha Stewart




"Jamie's Food Revolution: Rediscover How to Cook Simple, Delicious, Affordable Meals" by Jamie Oliver




"Emeril 20-40-60: Fresh Food Fast" by Emeril Lagasse




"Nigella Christmas" by Nigella Lawson


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

2 comments:

MLC84 said...

This post actually gave me some ideas for my Christmas list!! I started cooking more and would love some recipe books especially from Martha & Emeril.

Book Girl said...

I love trying new recipes even though I don't always have time to cook but it's great when I can make it myself. I'm such a foodie.