Prime Outlets Presents its Annual Must-Have Guide for Fall's Hottest Looks
BALTIMORE, Aug. 5 -- This fall, Prime Outlets and Celebrity Stylist Mark-Alan Harmon have made it possible for you to pick up the season's hottest fashions without cringing at the cost of filling your closet. Presenting The Fall 5, the ultimate guide to fall fashion must-haves, these tips are sure to keep you looking stylish on an "I-spent-every-last-dime-on-vacation" shopping budget.
According to Harmon, who has worked with some of Hollywood's hottest celebrities for more than a decade, you can find fall's hottest trends at the outlets before you've even read about them in magazines.
"The glossy pages of your favorite fashion magazines are a great place to look for inspiration when shopping," said Harmon. "My little secret: the outlets are the place to find everything you crave for fall at a fraction of the cost. After all, why pay full price when you can look fabulous for less?"
Prime Retail's Senior Vice President of Marketing, Karen E. Fluharty says that The Fall 5 was developed to help women focus their fashion spending".
"Finding the season's must-have or 'it' items and working them into your wardrobe is key when it comes to staying in fashion while shopping on a budget," said Fluharty. "With a few essential pieces you can turn an ordinary closet into a trendy, modern wardrobe without breaking the bank."
At everyday savings of up to 65 percent off full retail prices, Prime Outlets' shoppers have complete access to style icons including Gucci, Michael Kors, kate spade, Giorgio Armani and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, among many others.
For a fresh, designer look sure to turn heads this season Harmon and Prime Outlets suggest The Fall 5 fashion tips:
1. Muted Metallics - Don't let chilly air force you into a dull slump. Shine through fall with subtle tones of copper, pewter and iron. Pair these colors with an organic fiber such as a tweed blazer or a linen scarf and you'll scream 'ready for Fall'.
2. Return of the Lady Coat - At last, old-world sophistication is back! Search relentlessly until you find the perfectly-tailored, lady-like coat with a refined silhouette. Pair it with a hat and gloves for a pulled-together look that is sure to turn heads.
3. Sophisticated French - You're right: it isn't fair that Parisian women pull off sophisticated fashion without an ounce of effort. But that doesn't mean you can't create the illusion with a little bit of fashion savvy. Say 'oui' to a chic black and white palette accented with ballet pink and a string of pearls.
4. A Touch of Tudor - The ruffle trend has survived the death-by-new-season test and is reincarnated for fall in the form of tufted and ruffled necks and structured bodices. Do the jump-squat-pull skinny jean dance routine with tudor-esque tops in silks, brocades, and jacquards and embellishments of lace, sequins and tassels. Remember, more is more when it comes to lavish trimmings.
5. Jewel Tones - With this trend, seek out shoes, jewelry and a signature frock in bright saturated gem colors. Ruby, amethyst, emerald, sapphire, and topaz all make for hot accents for that earthy fall outfit you're longing to cozy up to.
About Prime Retail:
Headquartered in Baltimore, Md., Prime Retail owns and operates 21 outlet shopping centers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Spanning more than 8.2 million square feet throughout major United States markets and Puerto Rico, Prime Retail is home to more than 450 leading designer and name-brands such as Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Burberry, kate spade, Michael Kors, St. John, Juicy Couture, Stuart Weitzman, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Neiman Marcus Last Call. The company's retail outlets serve major markets including Orlando, Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Austin/San Antonio, Texas and Williamsburg, Va., among many more. In addition Prime Retail currently has nearly one million square feet in its development pipeline in markets including the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and San Francisco Bay region. For more information, please visit www.primeretail.com.