Who doesn't love accessories? I love accessories. Hats, earrings, scarves, necklaces, wraps, handbags, etc. but maybe not as much as my friend (she's a total accessories addict) who has the best accessories closet I have every seen. Accessories are the pièce de résistance to any outfit. They can turn a basic little black dress from boring to uniquely you.
They can be fabulous and bold to sweet and innocent it's all based on your mood or fashion sense. There are so many great pieces out there that are cheap & Chic. That it will be hard not finding something that's affordable.
1. Tweed Beret $39.00 Banana Republic
2. Marilyn Tote $24.50 delia's
3. Disco Glamour Bracelet $10.80 Forever21
4. Brooks Brothers Plaid Mini Umbrella $50.00 Brooks Brothers
5. Triple drop Earrings $34.00 Banana Republic
6. 2 in 1 Heart Locket and Key Necklace $38.00 Fossil (Fossil.com)
Strands can be worn together or separately
7. Bali Bracelets $12.50 sale Alloy.com
30-piece metal set
8. Carmel Earrings - Gorjana Exclusively for Martin + Osa $39.50 (Martinandosa.com)
9. ELLE Faux-Patent Leather Convertible Clutch $22.50 sale Kohl's (kohls.com)
10. Bangle Bracelets $24.00 each Victoria's Secret (victoriassecret.com)