Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Y & Kei Fall 2008 RTW Part 1

I was pleasantly surprised when I watched the sneak peak of Rachel Zoe's new reality show. Love her or hate her she's smart to launch a reality show to control her image because her name is tossed throw the blender everytime she makes an appearance or makes a comment. Anyway on to the Fall Fashions.

The Y & Kei collection has a split personality part conservative and part sexy with classic plaid prints and mini coats plus unconventional fall floral prints. I love the bright colors on the coats and the simple lines in the collection. Very striking.


Model: Siri Tollerød


Model: Laura Blohhina


Model: Egle Tvibutaite


Model: Heloise Guerin


Model: Ali Michael


Model: Lekeliene Stange


Model: Masha Tyelna


Model: Regina Feoktistova


Model: Daul Kim


Model: Daniela Borges

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just simple adore that little gray dress. I wish that was mine.