Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Life: Food and Fundraisers

Today just seemed to fly by. Right now, I'm re-editing a press release that I'm going to send out tomorrow. I'm a little excited because tonight I'm going to a private fundraising gala for a friend's new charity. I can tell how excited and nervous she is about it. I'm sure once her charity launches it will do just fine. I'm going to try to squeeze in some time at the gym this afternoon you know just to make sure I look nice and tone in my dress.

If you read my blog you can pretty much tell beside the fact I love fashion that I'm a foodie. I love to cook as well as go out to restaurant. I'm always looking for a new cookbook or new recipe. to try. One recipe that I've cooked recently is One I picked up the other day is "The Comfort Table" by Katie Lee Joel. The recipes seem pretty easy to do even if you're not regularly seen in the kitchen.

As I look at the clock I better return any last minute phone calls and get ready to head to the gym.

Bye for now

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: