Friday, April 11, 2008

Style and Focus Weekend: Baseball Weekend


"Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, for the home team, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."


Going Out:

With the weather warming up this is a great time to experience the great outdoors with a baseball game. Go with family or friends to relax and have a great time cheering on your favorite team or just to look at the hot guys. With the food, fun and of course the field what more do you need.


Staying In:

Can't get tickets or your teams out of town. Then hit the sports bar. You can enjoy the game while sitting in a bar plus good food and maybe meet some new people. Who knows.

I am a baseball fan and I will be at the game this weekend. Enjoy your Weekend!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: