Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Latest Obsessions: April

Here is list of some of my latest obsessions for April:

Splurge: A wedding gift for a friend and trench coat for myself.

Save: Lacquered bookends I bought for $10 at an estate sale.

Food Craving: Grilled chicken and avocado sandwich with spicy french fries.

Book: "Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", I saw the movie and wanted to read the book.

Music: What I'm listening too right now is "Love in this Club" by Usher, "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown, "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey, "American Boy" by Estelle, "The Way That I Love You" by Ashanti, and "Apologize" by OneRepublic.

TV Shows: I'm looking forward to some of favorite shows returning but a few of shows that I have been watching are: Sarah Jane Adventures, Greek, Everybody Hates Chris, all three CSI's, and a few more.

Movie: I want to see "The Forbidden Kingdom" with Jackie Chan and Jet Li. The trailer looks pretty cool.



Beauty: mark. pure lip stripes lip gloss in pure pinks or pure nudes ($6.00 each). I bought one of each because you get five shades per case, Essie nail polish in No Pre-Nup and Tie The Knot, and Hot oil treatments for undoing winter damage.

Fashion: stylish hoodies, wide leg jeans, soft long sleeve tops, d'Orsay pumps, ballet flats and striped oxford shirts.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: