Thursday, March 13, 2008

What I'm Watching Tonight: Smallville, Reaper and Eli Stone

I decided to stay in tonight to relax because this week has been pretty busy. Since I have plans for the remander of the week, staying in tonight will give me a perfect chance to unwind and watch a little TV. Which is great since all three shows are new episodes.

8:00pm
Smallville 60min CW

(Photo Credit: tvsa.co.za)

Fans of Smallville will be happy to know that Sam Jones III who played Pete Ross guest stars on tonight's episode. Hopefully he will return for a few more episodes.


9:00pm
Reaper 60min CW

(Photo Credit: reapersite.com)

I normally use to watch Reaper when it was Tuesday nights, now I just have to remember it's on Thursday's now. Anyway, on this episode Sam tries to stop a musican (guest star Jamie Kennedy) from selling his soul to the devil for fame.


10:00pm
Eli Stone 60min ABC

(Photo Credit: tve.co.il)

This is a great show it's different and interesting. On this episode, Eli has to deal with his new subordinate status in his firm while helping Maggie with a Malpractice suit.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: