Thursday, March 13, 2008

Latest Obsession: Sexy Casual Tops

During the weekend, I like to meet up with friends or hang out with my sister and sometimes we might go bowling, to brunch, shopping or just sitting around a friend's house talking. On a casual day out I might wear a fitted t-shirt and jeans but if I wanted to glam it up a little I might wear a Sexy Casual top similar to one's below from Arden B. If it's a sleeveless top I would also wear a blazer or jacket to stay warm.


















Chiffon Tie Waist Blouse
$68.00



















Ribbed Racer Tank
$19.00



















Pointelle Dolman Sleeve Top
$48.00



















Stripe Off The Shoulder Top
$38.00



















Bow Front Halter Blouse
$68.00

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: