Monday, December 24, 2007

The Giving Spirit of a Child

I had a wonderful time at the party on Saturday it was nice spending time with friends and meeting new people. Sunday, I baked sugar cookies with my little eight year old cousin, her mom, my mom, and few other female family members. The cookies didn't quite come out right but the fun was just in making them. We made a few messes especially when she decided to add extra ingredients.

Even though she's an only child her parents have instilled in her that spirit of charity. She's donated toys to Toys for Tots ever since she was five years old as well as donating items throughout the year. I think that's pretty awesome for a little kid to think about others especially during this time of the year when almost every commercial is geared at kids to add to their gift wish list.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: