Friday, June 1, 2007

The Hot New Summer Product: Bliss Fat Girl Slim

The newest beauty product that's getting a lot of buzz is Fat Girl Slim by Bliss ($29.00, blissworld.com) This cream is reported to combat the appearance of cellulite.

What makes this cream so special? Well, Bliss says it's an advanced-technology adipose antagonist and features QuSome-encapsulated caffeine molecules which is suppose to result in a slimming effect for your legs.

I was given a sample to try and I was skeptical at first because I figure it was all marketing and hype. I tried it for a week and it did feel like my legs were firmer. However, I don't have any dimples or cellulite on my legs to really confirm the results I've been hearing about. For those who have cellulite I would suggest using this for more than a week plus coupled with exercise to see big results.

Fat Girl Slim has been a celeb secret product long before the masses has heard of it. This cream has recently been featured on E!'s Sizzling Summer Preview 2007 and in countless beauty and fashion magazines.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: