Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Model Alek Wek, What I Wear to Work

(photo credit: Essence.com)


Alek Wek is featured in the "What I Wear to Work" segment in the April issue of Essence magazine.

My Occupation: Model, designer and creator of Wek1933

A Day in My Life: “I wake up at 6:30 or 7:00, do some stretches, grab a tea at the coffee shop, then I’ll focus and coordinate meetings for my humanitarian work. Throughout the day I check E-mails and phone Europe to follow up on my bag production, delivery and marketing.”

My Style Philosophy: “Style is what you make of it.”

My Fashion Staples: Any of my Wek1933 bags, Hermés scarves


Alek is styled in: khaki dress by Diane von Furstenberg, earrings by Louis Vuitton, cuff by Objects Organique Collection by K. Brunini, bag by Wek1933 and stilettos by Stuart Weitzman.

No comments: