Monday, April 2, 2007

I'll have my Flip Flop served on the Rocks



(photo credit: reef.com)

Is this a ground breaking product? Reef created a flask flip flop. It's called the Reef Dram flip flop and retails for about $45.00. I'm sure a lot of guys are going to be walking around with these flip flops for the summer. It's a great invention and interesting idea but unfortuantely I can imagine guys storing more than just water and pop in those sandals.

Again I think it's a great idea I just hope it doesn't get abused by those who might have substance problems.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

3 comments:

Dinah said...

That is totally insane and cool at the same time.

Book Girl said...

If I was still in college, I would love to see how many guys would be wearing these.

alexgirl said...

That is so brilliant. Maybe I'll buy those for friends B-days this summer!