Friday, February 9, 2007

Two Shows You're Probably Not Watching

by Lifestyle Guru


The USA Network has two fantastic and funny shows on Friday nights (check local listing for time), Monk starring Tony Shalhoub and Psych starring James Roday and Dule Hill.











Monk is about detective Adrian Monk on his adventures solving cases but his obsessive compulsive disorder puts a spin on his crime solving abilities. It's a very funny show and I love watching it. For more information visit the offical website: Monk

Psych is about a police consultant Shawn Spencer (Roday) who is a fake psyhic trying to help the police solve crimes. Shawn ropes his best friend and crime solving partner Buster "Gus" Guster (Hill) into hilarious incidents trying solve each case. For more information visit the offical website: Psych

Both are great shows and where else can you laugh for two hours straight. The shows and stars might not be well known but they will easily become your new favorite shows. I have been watching Monk for years and this is Psych's first season. I have told all my personal friends and I thought I would tell all my internet friends and readers to check out the shows.

No comments: