Monday, February 5, 2007

Super Bowl Commerical Part 1: The Good

I watched the Super Bowl like I do every year and I enjoyed the half-time show. Prince gave a great performance.

I also waited around to see the Nationwide Kevin Federline commercial. I don't think there was anything wrong with that commerical, maybe some critics got mad prematurely before they saw the whole ad. He wasn't making fun of people working in the fast food industry he was dreaming about a life that he wanted. We are all dreamers and "Life comes at you fast".

The Good:

1. The budwieser ad with the crabs, I thought that was very cute and funny.
2. Snapple Green Tea
3. Budweiser with Jay-Z
3. Goodbye to NFL
4. E-Trade finger
5. Honda CR-V "Crave"
6. Prudential Rock
7. H & R Block Tax cut: even though I have seen it before I really like it
8. Nationwide with K-Fed
9. Toyota Tundra 3: I just hope some stupid idots don't decide to do the stunts
10. Emerald Nuts: everyone get the afternoon slump
11. T Mobile with Dwayne Wade (not new but still funny)
12. VanHeusen men's clothing
13. Taco Bell with talking lions
14. Bud Light with talking apes
15. Coke Vending Machine very whimsical, sci-fi and cute
16. Toyota Tundra 2: very informative and to the point.
17. Sprint Connectile Dysfunction: it's making fun of all the TMI commercials
18. Wild Hogs movie trailer
19. Coke Black History
20. GM Quality with the robot

Part 2 The Good Continued Tuesday
Part 3 The Bad and Boring Wednesday

No comments: