Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Reality Shows: The Good, The Bad, and The Boring

by Lifestyle Guru

Lately, there not as many reality shows as there use to be but there is still quite a few of them. I decided to rate some of the shows that I have seen. Let me know what you think.

The Good

1. The Hills (MTV)
2. One Night Only (BET)
3.
Juvies (MTV): It show teens what could happen to them if they get in trouble
4. Girls Next Door (E!)

The Bad

1. Bad Girls Club (Oxygen)
2. I Love NY (VH1)
3. Engaged & Underage (MTV)
4. The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency (Oxygen)
5. Bam's Unholy Union (MTV)
6. Shooting Sizemore (VH1)
7. Ego trip’s The (White) Rapper Show (VH1)
8. My Super Sweet 16 (MTV)
9. The Surreal Life: Fame Games (VH1)

10. High Maintenance 90210 (E!)

The Boring

1. The Apprentice LA (NBC)
2. Dancelife (MTV)
3. Maui Fever (MTV): Trying to hard to be like the first season of Laguna Beach and it seems like they are acting for the camera.
4. The Real Housewives of Orange County (Bravo)
5. Road Rules
6. Real World Denver (MTV) : The real world is in the decline stage in the product life cycle
7. Grease: You're the One That I Want (NBC)
8. Top Design (Bravo)
9.
Top Chef (Bravo)
10. American Idol (Fox) : It's the same thing every year nothing different

2 comments:

Dinah said...

Oh my there was some that I have never heard of. I am really into The Hills right now it is so cute. The Real Housewives of Orange County I think is ok but I can see how you think it is boring.

Book Girl said...

I really do like watching The Hills it's a cute little fun show.