NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2012 -- It's the September issue of PEOPLE StyleWatch and it's our biggest issue ever! Gracing the cover is the fresh and stylish, Emma Stone. Dressed up or down, the star of The Amazing Spider-Man is always in fashion.
Her stylist Petra Flannery dishes on some of Stone's top outfits. "Emma likes to try unexpected pieces," says Flannery of the star's red carpet style. "Confidence is the key to pulling them off." As for Stone's street style, Flannery tells StyleWatch, "Emma says she's most comfortable in jeans and a T-shirt." For much more on Stone's different looks and where you kind find similar looks, for less, check out the September issue!
10 Fall Must-Haves! Get ready to wow in the hottest trends of the season – sparkle in brocade, glossy patent leather and so much more.
1. Hunter Green: This rich color makes a statement on clothing, shoes and bags.
2. Ankle-Strap Heels: Updated with pointy toes, this leg-lengthening style is having a major moment.
3. Military Details: Embossed buttons, epaulets and sharp tailoring are everywhere.
4. Trumpet Hems: The flouncy shape is a fun twist on spring's peplum trend.
5. Dome Bags: Rounded top-handle carryalls are sophisticated and functional.
6. Brocade: This ornate fabric is perfect for dressing up, but on more casual pieces or paired with jeans and flats, it's chic and unexpected.
7. Jeweled Necklaces: These dramatic styles punch up any outfit, day or night.
8. Shift Dresses: In graphic patterns, bright colors and more, this loose silhouette is both stylish and easy to wear.
9. Voluminous Coats: Wear these trendy styles anytime – opt for fitted clothes to create a cool contrast.
10. Patent Leather: Try just a hint on pumps or a shirt collar, or go all out in a head-turning piece of clothing.
5 Fall Beauty Trends: These of-the-moment looks are both fresh and dramatic! StyleWatch shows you how to make them work.
1. Rosy Cheeks: Flirty colors are incredibly feminine and wake up every skin tone.
2. Wine-Red Lips: A dark tone is an edgy yet sophisticated way to wear red.
3. Earthy Eye Shadows: Tan, brown and bronze are super versatile – subtle enough for day, dramatic for a night out.
4. Bold Eyeliner: Black liner instantly glams up eyes – plus, it's practically goof-proof.
5. Dark Blue Nails: Chic shades of sapphire and navy modernize your manicure.
PLUS 4 More We Love! Blue Eye Makeup; Burgundy Nails; Bright-Red Lipstick; Radiant Skin.
Shop YOUR Style: Whether your look is cool, classic or glam, we have the perfect new trend for you to try.
1. Leather & Lace (Cool): Tough but romantic, this mix is totally modern. Combine sleek dresses, delicate tops, bold accessories and more for an edgy-pretty contrast.
2. Equestrian (Classic): This relaxed yet polished look is everywhere for fall. Go for timeless dresses, silky shirts, riding boots and more in a neutral palette with rich details.
3. Embellishment (Glam): Sparkly, oversize adornments feel bold and fashion-forward. Choose a single standout piece, from an eye-catching top to a glitzy skirt, and wear it day or night.
People StyleWatch is dedicated to making fashion and beauty trends accessible, affordable and fun. First launched as a special newsstand extension of PEOPLE in 2002.
People StyleWatch is published 11 times a year, with a guaranteed circulation of 800,000 and reaches 5.6 million readers each month. PeopleStyleWatch.com is the #1 style magazine website reaching 3 million unique visitors and averaging 150 million pageviews each month with content that is refreshed throughout the day. Every day on PeopleStyleWatch.com you'll see the latest looks from the red carpet and get the latest scoop on trends, as well as tips on fashion, beauty and shopping.