Monday, August 1, 2011

My Frugal Glam: Drugstore Nail Polish

Over the weekend, a friend asked me about my nail polish. She thought I was wearing a luxury brand. I told her the polish I'm wearing only cost $1.99. She was surprised because, it looks like it would of cost more. My friend usually buys Chanel but I got the feeling that she might end up browsing the drugstore aisles for a bargain or two.

Everyone wants to look their best but nail polish is just one of those products, I just can't see spending a lot of money on. For the price of some of those luxury polishes, you could get a professional manicure.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from purchasing luxury nail polish, it's just not my thing.
I am perfectly happy with my drugstore brands and my nails look great.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was looking for something like this and I am so glad that I finally found it
essay help