Friday, August 19, 2011
5 Things to Do Before Summer Ends
Summer is coming to a close but there is still time to enjoy the remainder of the season. Here are some fun ways to spend the rest of summer:
1. Go to the Zoo. Admit it, when was the last time you visited the zoo. It's a fun way to see all the animals (Don't forget to visit the petting zoo).
2. Have a Picnic. Gather you friends for a picnic. Nothing too fussy, it can even just be a desserts only picnic.
3. Go to the Local Art Fair. You never know what you might find: a great piece of hand-made jewelry, a beautiful painting or a unique tote.
4. Read and Relax. Sit outside with a good book and a ice cold lemonade or iced tea.
5. Summer Clothes Sale. Now that stores are stocking fall apparel, this is the perfect time to find cute summer items at markdown prices. Just think, those summer sandals you've been drooling over just might be on sale.