Prime Outlets Presents the 2010 Ultimate Guide to Spring Fashion Savings
BALTIMORE, March 8 -- Prime Outlets has partnered with stylist James Aguiar to show frugal fashionistas across the country how to take high-end designer looks from the runway to every day while shopping on a budget this spring season.
According to Aguiar, fashion expert and host of "Full Frontal Fashion," "Where D'Ya Get That?" and "Style Court," femininity is the inspiration behind many of this year's top spring trends.
"Classic, feminine sophistication is an underlying trend for many of the season's hottest looks," said Aguiar. "From soft, inviting colors to alluring ruffled detailing, the runways were filled with chic, elegant refinement."
Prime Retail's Senior Vice President of Marketing Karen E. Fluharty says that Prime Outlets teamed up with fashion expert Aguiar to show women how to work trends from the runway into their everyday wardrobes.
"Regardless of improving economic conditions, shoppers want to buy quality merchandise from leading designer and top brand-names at unbeatable prices," said Fluharty. "The outlets are the venue where they can access the spring fashion season's must-have items while remaining within budget."
At everyday savings of up to 65 percent off full retail prices, Prime Outlets' shoppers have complete access to style icons including Gucci, Michael Kors, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Gap, Coach, Victoria's Secret, Tory Burch, Polo Ralph Lauren and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, among many others.
For a fresh, right-off-the-runway look sure to turn a few heads this season Aguiar and Prime Outlets suggest the following Spring Essentials fashion tips:
• Ravishing Ruffles - No longer considered overtly girly, ruffles are the accent piece of the season. Embrace this flirty trend by choosing a tiered, ruffled skirt or blouse with a soft ruffled accent. Maintain balance to your look by pairing ruffled pieces with tailored, structured pieces such as skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. Remember ruffles add volume so be sure to choose pieces strategically to highlight areas of your body you wish to emphasize.
• Neutral Knock-out - Elegant, soft and subtle, neutral shades including champagne, blush, beige, grays and putty color tones are a huge trend this spring. Pair nude dresses, particularly popular when it comes to achieving this pared-down look, with a delicate muted cardigan or jacket. The key to this classic, barely there trend is keeping it simple with pale layers and minimal jewelry, accessories and make-up.
• Peek-a-boo Pieces - Ever-fashionable and chic, working demure cut-out pieces into your wardrobe will add a subtle sexiness to any look. Edgy fashionistas should look for dresses with keyhole accents along the torso or back while those less daring may opt for cut-out accents or sheer inserts along the neckline or sleeves.
• Spring Satchel - Brightly-colored, large handbags and satchels are a must this spring. Look for one-of-a-kind, stylish workhorse bags that will take you from the office, to shopping, to a weekend getaway. Choose bags with ornate embellishments and hardware that are sure to make a statement.
• Flirty, Full and Fabulous - Short, full, just-above-the-knee skirts are all the rage this spring season. To pull off this effortlessly chic look, pair a short, full skirt with a fitted blouse, tight blazer or cropped jacket. In the early spring, pair skirts with black or colorful tights and heels for a relaxed, youthful look.
Check out www.primeoutlets.com/spring for videos of this season's hottest must-haves from James Aguiar and Prime Outlets.
About Prime Outlets:
Headquartered in Baltimore, Md., Prime Outlets owns and operates 22 outlet shopping centers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Spanning more than 8.2 million square feet throughout major United States markets and Puerto Rico, Prime Outlets is home to more than 400 leading designer and name-brands such as Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Burberry, kate spade, Michael Kors, St. John, Juicy Couture, Stuart Weitzman, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and Neiman Marcus Last Call. The company's retail outlets serve major markets including Orlando, Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., Austin/San Antonio, Texas and Williamsburg, Va., among many more. The company currently has two new ground-up projects in development: Prime Outlets – Grand Prairie, serving the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area, and Prime Outlets – Livermore Valley, serving the San Francisco Bay region. On December 8, 2009, the company entered into a definitive agreement with Simon Property Group to acquire its portfolio of outlet center properties. The transaction is expected to close late in the second quarter of 2010. For more information, please visit www.primeoutlets.com.