Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 Clutter Free Tips That Work for Me


Despite almost getting stuck in the snow twice this morning I'm still in a good mood. I've been trying to keep one of my resolutions of decluttering and it feels good not to have a lot stuff taking up space. Two of the things I'm doing to try to stay organized and clutter free are:

* I've cut back on buying a lot of magazines (which tend to pile up on my table anyway). I only buy the issues I really want to read.

* I've continue to cut back on buying a lot of beauty products (a majority of them used to end up cluttering up my bathroom). I only buy the items I'm truly interested in. I don't need to try every new item that hits the shelf. It makes it so much easier to find what I'm looking for.

An unexpected little bonus, I've saved a good amount of money by doing both. I think I'll start saving the money for something fun.

How's your New Year's Resolutions going? Are you staying motivated?

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

No comments: