Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching up on TV and Award Show Fashions

I'm a little behind on my TV shows, I taped Supernatural last Thursday and watched it over the weekend. Who else is watching this show? I absolutely love it and that episode was really great especially returning after a break with Sam and Dean going undercover in a mental health facility.

Other shows I'm trying to catch up on are: CSI:NY, NCIS:LA, Demons(on BBC) and Medium. Psych will be coming back this Wednesday and I can't wait it's one of my favorite shows. It's so funny.

I'm not a big award show person but I like to check in to see some of the fashions and I thought Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston and Zoe Saldana (pictures below) looked amazing at the Golden Globes (yeah I know a week behind). I didn't watch the SAG awards which I hate I missed because I wanted to see Betty White being honored.

My Top 3 Best Dressed at the Golden Globes:

photo credit: justjared.buzznet.com
(click pictures for a better view)

Halle Berry



I love this dress, it's sexy without being overtly. It's lingerie inspired and elegant and classy. Halle Berry always looks amazing.


Jennifer Aniston


This dress just screams "Eat Your Heart Out" to all her exes. She looked stunning and amazing.


Zoe Saldana


I just love the pretty ruffles and bold color. This dress just seem perfect for her because it makes her look beautiful.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Check

1 comment:

ryder said...

zoe, i love you!!!