Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Life: Bored with Extreme Shoes

Shoe shown: Report Signature Suede Lattice 'Percy' Platform Pumps $132.00 Bluefly.com

Any one else really bored with the shoes that are currently out there. I can't wait for this "ugly" shoe trend to hurry up and go away. I like statement shoes but it's getting ridiculous with all the extra details (studs, extreme platforms, multiple straps and zippers, etc). It reminds me of when the big bag trend was getting out of control and they had every detail they could think of on a bag. However, Spring fashion looks promising.

Fashion wise, I haven't really seen anything that really stands out. But I've been stocking up on fall staple pieces (with all the good sales). I did buy a pair of really great boots. I also found an amazing soft throw to curl up on the sofa with a good book. I'm not really a snuggie person, so I like to buy a nice warm throw for the fall and winter.

How was your Halloween weekend? I had fun, I went to a friend's Halloween party. It's surprising that how creative people can get with their costumes. I also saw a lot of vampires (I can't wait for the vamp trend to die down, I'm a bit tired of seeing vampires). I passed out a bit of candy before I left. I remember how fun it was to trick or treat when I little.

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

No comments: