Collection to be available exclusively on HSN, HSN.com, and at Lucky Shops
NEW YORK and ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Oct. 14 -- Multichannel retailer HSN and Lucky magazine have partnered to create a one-of-a-kind capsule collection with seven of the most sought-after designers. This exclusive collection will be available during a two-hour prime-time television special on HSN October 16 at 8PM and consists of limited-edition clothing, accessories, and jewelry created by Shoshanna, Rebecca Taylor, Tracy Reese, Abbe Held of Kooba, Gerard Yosca, Rebecca Minkoff, and Helen Ficalora.
Lucky Editor-in-Chief Kim France said: "We are thrilled with the beautiful pieces that have been created for the Designer Capsule Collection. It is so exciting to be partnering with HSN and have these unique, fabulously priced items reach a wider audience and bring Lucky Shops to life in an entirely new way."
The capsule collection features pieces of the same aesthetic that the designers are famous for, yet offered at accessible prices.
"The fashion business at HSN has undergone a dramatic transformation in recent years as some of today's hottest designers debut on HSN and hsn.com," stated Lynne Ronon, Executive Vice President and Head Merchant for HSN. "HSN is proud to be partnering with Lucky and such a renowned group of top designers to bring an exciting new collection of fresh designs to our customers."
Items from premiere collection include:
• Shoshanna: Two sexy cocktail dresses, offered in two-three colors each
• Rebecca Taylor: A chic, drapey cardigan, available in five colors
• Tracy Reese: One body skimming party dress and one dolman-sleeved jersey cardigan, in four colors each
• Kooba: A stylishly oversized patent leather satchel, available in three colors
• Gerard Yosca: Two colorful necklaces with handmade glass drops and two pairs of matching earrings
• Rebecca Minkoff: Four classic, go-anywhere handbags in two-four colors each
• Helen Ficalora: Two delicate sterling silver charm sets
Fashionistas can get a sneak peek at the collection now during a special preview sale on www.hsn.com and can also view the collection in Lucky's November issue before they go on sale live on HSN on October 16 and 17 (with all seven designers and hosted by Lucky editor Cristina Mueller); and at the annual Lucky Shops event in New York City on November 5-7.
For more information on the Designer Capsule Collection please log on to http://www.hsn.com/luckyshops or http://www.luckyshops.com/
Lucky, the award-winning magazine about shopping and style, showcases what to wear and how to wear it, making fashion and beauty fun and accessible. Since Lucky's launch in December 2000, circulation has gone from 500,000 to over 1.1 million, proving to be one of the most successful launches in Conde Nast history. For the latest news from Lucky, log on to www.luckymag.com.
HSN is an interactive lifestyle network and retail destination, offering an assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names. HSN incorporates experts, entertainment, inspiration, solutions, tips and ideas to provide an entirely unique shopping experience for its customers.
On HSN and hsn.com, customers will find exceptional selections in:
• Health & Beauty (e.g. M. Asam, Carol's Daughter, Clarins, FusionBeauty, HoMedics, Italian Beauty, Andrew Lessman's Procaps, Lancôme, Serious Skin Care, ybf Cosmetics);
• Jewelry (e.g. Paula Abdul, Heidi Daus, R.J. Graziano, IMAN Global Chic, michaeLisa, Noir, Rarities: Fine Jewelry With Carol Brodie, Amedeo Scognamiglio, Tori Spelling, Serena Williams);
• Home/Lifestyle (e.g. Nate Berkus, Bissell, Colin Cowie, Dyson, Todd English, GreenPan with Thermolon, Emeril Lagasse, Joy Mangano, MoMA Design Store, Wolfgang Puck);
• Fashion/Accessories (e.g. Curations with Stefani Greenfield, Sam Edelman, Loulou de la Falaise, Carlos Falchi, Diane Gilman, Tina Knowles, Adrienne Landau, Sharif); and Electronics (e.g. Canon, Gateway, GE, HP, JVC, Kodak, LG, Sony).
HSN is available across all media including its TV network and online shopping destination hsn.com, which ranks in the top 30 of the top 500 internet retailers. HSN, the original home shopping network, is an operating segment of HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI).