- 1 1/2 oz Tequila Herradura silver
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
Garnish: fresh lime wedge, green, red and white sugar for rimming
1. Stir the tequila, fruit juices and soda together in a tall glass.
2. Garnish with a fresh lime.
3. Rim a third of a tumbler with lime and dip in green sugar. Rim the adjoining third of the glass with lime and dip in white sugar; rim the last third and drip in red sugar.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Cinco de Mayo Happy Hour Drink: Cinco Herradura Cocktail
After work I'm meeting some friends for authentic Mexican food (we made reservations just to be on the safe side that we will get seated). But, before I get too busy to post here's a Cinco de Mayo cocktail from Cocktail Times. The Cinco Herradura seems like a fun drink and while everyone else is ordering Margaritas you can be a little different and order this little delight.
Cinco Herradura Cocktail