Easy Earth Day Tips for a Greener Life:
1. Carry your own water bottle and fill it with tap water.
2. Take shorter showers.
3. Donate gently used clothes instead of throwing them away.
4. Use ceiling fans rather than an air conditioner. Fans are more energy-efficient than AC.
5. Carry re-usable bags while shopping to cut down on plastic bag use.
6. Turn off lights and other appliances (TV, coffee pot, etc) when not in use.
7. Buy Organic. Fruits and vegetables are the healthiest choice. Please be sure to support you local farmers.
8. Buy household items, like detergent and cleaning supplies, in concentrated form so that you get more for less packaging.
9. Save water by turning off the tap while brushing your teeth.
10. Bike or walk whenever possible.