Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Life: I need more time to get organized

2009, has surprisingly, been a little busy. So busy in fact that I'm finding myself becoming a little unorganized at home. Hey, it happens to pretty much everyone. I'm organized at work and for projects but I just can't seem to find the time for getting organized at home. I really need to declutter and clean out my closet. Like everyone else I just need more time to get everything organized again.

I also have been lacking in posts which many of you have e-mailed and asked if I was still writing. Yes, I am. Lately, I have been getting quite a few museum exhibit event releases which I will try to upload as many as I can.

I have also been trying to volunteer my marketing and pr skills with a few non-profit organizations. I try to help out as much as I can.

No comments: