Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Latest Obsession: Wellies

You're a busy woman on the go and a little rain is not going to halt any of your plans. Which is why I love rain boots. They keep your feet comfortable and dry with a little English style. They are just so charming and old-fashioned and you can find them in a variety of styles, colors and prices.


Watchdog Rockadoodle
$49.00
Rocketdog.com


Solid Wedge Rain Boots
$13.99 - $19.99
Amazon.com


Simple Dot Rain Boots
$24.99
Amazon.com


Gucci 'Edimburgh' Rubber Horsebit Wellies
$236.00
Bluefly.com


Roxy Puddles Rain Boots
$49.00
roxy.com


Aigle 'Venise' Boots
$115.00
Aigle (aigleboots.com)


DANNY High Wellies
£20.00 (around $33.71)
Topshop.com


Scottish Plaid Rainboots 8.0
$24.99
Target.com


Women's Zetta Tall Rain Boots
$24.99
Target.com


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

I love wellies so much that I painted them!
They are on my blog.

Book Girl said...

Cool, feel free to e-mail me some pictures. Maybe I'll post them here.