Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hot Cocktail: Cran-Apple Cobbler

The last thing I like to do is get stuck in a rut even it's with cocktails. I have my favorites but I like to expand my favorites by ordering or making different ones. Sometimes they're not so great but others are.

One that I find absolutely delicious is the Cran-Apple Cobbler (from cocktailtimes.com). So delicious that I'm going to serve it at my upcoming party this Saturday.

Cran-Apple Cobbler


Ingredients:

- 1 1/2 oz Smirnoff cranberry twist
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 oz apple cider
- 1 oz cranberry juice
Garnish: apple slice
Rim: crushed graham cracker

Directions:

1. Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed with crushed graham cracker.
3. Garnish with apple slice.


Remember: Don't Drink & Drive and Drink Responsibly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://sewmamasew.com