I love the summer because of all the summer vegetables and there's always a friend having a BBQ or something.
An easy yet delicious dish I like to prepare is Grilled Zucchini and Summer Squash. You can either use an indoor grill or an outside grill.
Grilled Zucchini and Summer Squash
2 medium zucchini
2 medium summer squash
2 tablespoons olive oil
coarse salt and ground pepper
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. Cut ends of zucchini and squash then cut on the bias about 1/2 inch thick.
3. Place in large bowl and toss with olive oil, make sure they're evenly coated on all sides.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then toss again.
5. Place veggies on grill in a single layer and cook until browned with grill marks about 4-5 minutes on each side.
6. Remove from grill and serve.