Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Life: Running Errands at Target

Yesterday, after work I was running errands and stopped by Target to pick up a few things. But I decided to stock up on a few of my favorites. I was also looking into an espresso/cappuccino maker (even though I'm not a big coffee drinking I like an espresso every now and then as well as guests who may stop by to visit). I figured I would buy the new Batman: Gotham Knight DVD and was quite surprised that it was sold out.

It's so unbelievable how side-tracked you can get when you go in there because there's always something that catches your attention or something you forgot to get the last time you were there.


Alba Sea Algea Enzyme Facial Scrub

Boots No7 Fabulously Firming Body Cream


Boots Botanics Overnight Hand & Nail Treatment

* Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint
* Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock
* Revlon Colorstay Mineral Eye Shadow
* Vitamins for my dog

No comments: