Monday, July 21, 2008

My Life: Movies, Networking and Lookbooks

It was no surprise what movie was going to be #1. I went over the weekend to see Batman and I really like it, full of action all the way through. If you haven't seen it I would definitely reccommend it, you will not be disappointed.

Today's very busy. I have a couple of meetings and a telephone meeting throughout the day. I'm also going to a networking event a friend put together after work. It should be interesting she has one of these events once a month. It's so important in PR to get professional contacts and not just to help yourself. Networking is a good way to get your name out there in your industry. Let people see you and learn about you.

I got a quite a few fall lookbooks e-mailed to me and I can't wait to look them over. It's obvious that I love fashion and checking out the latest looks. I'll see if I can post a few.

No comments: