Monday, June 23, 2008

Secret Beauty Weapon against Partied Out Skin


There have probably been times when you didn't get enough sleep or perhaps partied a little too hard over the weekend and now your skin definitely shows it. A little product that I like to keep stocked in my bathroom is the L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Mask (contains 4 mask for $14.99, drugstores).

Although, it's geared towards women with mature skin, I like to use this mask every once in a while when my skin needs a refresher. It's the perfect little beauty weapon, because it re-hydrates my skin and gives me that 8-hour sleep look despite only getting around two. I also stick one in my travel bag to refresh after taking the plane.

It's easy to use just apply the cloth mask for no longer than 10 minutes, then remove but don't rinse off remaining product just massage in to continue the treatment.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: