A late post for the day but more tomorrow.
Who doesn't love superheroes (comic book or other wise)? I do. I even collected quite a few comics when I was younger.
As an 80's baby I grew watching Transformers, He-man, She-Ra, Thundercats, Wonder Woman TV series during repeat airings, Superman movies and in the 90's I love watching Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, Spiderman and X-Men cartoon series. Now, I watch Smallville, Ben 10 and Ben 10: Alien Force and go see comic book inspired movies like Fantastic Four, Spiderman, etc.
My latest obsession is finding superhero t-shirts and accessories. But to make this look less comic geek and more comic chic for day I pair my t-shirts with distressed denim mini skirts, shorts or jeans with flip flops, fitted tees with flowy cotton skirt with light weight cardigans. For night: pair with a pencil skirts or wide leg trouser, high heel sandals and a clutch, jeans with a light weight blazer and bangle bracelets, or cropped trousers and heels.
For fun sometimes I will reconstruct the shirts into either an off the shoulder, halter or tube top to make the tees for versatile.
Batman/Batgirl/Robin and other Batman characters
1. Classic Destressed Batman junior's t-shirt
2. Batgirl Retro Junior t-shirt
3. Batman Classic Logo youth t-shirt
4. Robin animated t-shirt
5. Batgirl Swoop t-shirt
6. Batman Beaded Logo t-shirt
7. Batman TV sheer Logo t-shirt
8. Batman Flying Foil Junior t-shirt
9. Poison Ivy Poses t-shirt
10. Robin Logo t-shirt
11. Batgirl Logo baby tee
12. Batman Charm Bracelet by Nomination
13. Batman Stainless Steel Bag Accessory by Nomination
14. Batgirl Vintage Junior's Tank