Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Away on Business

I will back to posting on Thursday. Traveling for business, attending conferences and more.

I'm sure everyone watched the MTV movie Awards, I was happy to see Johnny Depp win awards for both "The Pirates of the Caribbean" and "Sweeney Todd", Will Smith for best male performance in "I am Legend" and "Transformers" for best movie. The Wayne's World skit wasn't really fun as well as the rest of the show was kind of boring.

I'm also sure everyone picked up the June issue of Vogue with the amazing spread with Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth but there is also a fabulous article and fashion spread with model Liya Kedede.

For the teens pick up the June/July CosmoGIRL with Megan Fox on the cover which has tons of fun stuff for a Hot summer.

No comments: