Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Life: Busy Morning

I can't believe how cold it is today. Looking out the window the sun is shining and it looks warm but it's not. Especially with May around the corner, it's hard to believe it was so nice and warm just the other day. I'm sitting here looking over a few beauty samples I got in the mail, which I can't wait to try while working on a short PSA, sorting through press releases, returning phone calls, etc. I also just got a text from a friend asking if I want to meet up with her and a couple of friends after work maybe for dinner. I think I will, seeing as the last time I think I met up with her we went for a little after work shopping at Sephora buying tons of beauty stuff (which we probably didn't need). But just browsing the aisles will pretty much brighten up just about any bad day.

Being so busy (particularly, with trying to start a freelance PR business), I'm having to figure out ways to squeeze in a little exercise. I like to try different types of exercises or it starts to get boring. I recently tried a combination of gymnastics + yoga for flexibility.

Before I get so busy with work I better pop off for lunch. Until tomorrow.

Style and Focus

No comments: