Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beauty Pick: Maybelline Curl Power Mascara

Like most women I love makeup. It's fun finding new products or just updating a classic tried and true one. What I'm loving right now is the new mascara by Maybelline. I wore the XXL Curl Power Volume + Length Mascara ($7.99, drugstores) in Very Black last night when I went out with friends to this fun little bar.

What I love about this mascara is, how my eyes seem to stand out and it gave them a really flirty dramatic look. The other thing I liked is how it did not irritate my eyes (I'm a contact wearer) or smudge and flake off. I like to play around with different mascaras to see which ones makes my eye lashes look the best and as for now this might be my new night time/party mascara.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: