Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday's Happy Hour Drink: Big Apple Martini

I'm going to go out tonight for one thing I've been working quite a lot of hours and I want to hang out with my friends. I kind of feel like going dancing but I don't know if I feel like going to a nightclub anyway we'll figure it out.

Here's Friday's Happy Hour drink from Cocktail Times:

Big Apple Martini


Ingredients:

- 2 oz P.I.N.K. Vodka
- 1 oz Sour Apple Schnapps
- 1/2oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz sour mix
- drizzle of Chambord
- Garnish: apple slice

Direction:

1. Combine vodka, sour apple schnapps, pineapple juice, and sour mix over chipped ice and shake well.
2. Strain into a well-chilled martini glass.
3. Drizzle Chambord through the center.
4. Garnish with a granny smith apple slice on the side of the glass.

Have a good Weekend!!!

Remember: Drink Responsibly and Don't Drink & Drive

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: