Monday, January 28, 2008

My Life: Freeing Up Space

This weekend, I decided to stay in for a couple of reasons: 1) I think I'm a little partied out almost every weekend I do something. So once in a long while I just stay in and relaxed. 2) I needed to get together the things I'm going to donate on Tuesday. I scheduled a pick-up for the Salvation Army and I'm also going to drop off a box of books to the library this week.

I thought it was a good time to reduce some of my stuff and help out at the same time.

Next Saturday, A friend of mine is holding a fashion party where she sells off various clothing and accessories. I decided to add a few items to be sold that I don't really wear anymore. They are in great condition and are classic pieces so that they will still be in style. I figure I would free up some space in my closet.

This weekend not really exciting but exactly what I needed.

No comments: