Thursday, December 13, 2007

What I'm Reading Now: I Am Legend


I just started reading "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson and it's already very good. I am really looking forward to seeing the movie. "I Am Legend" is 1 out of 11 stories in this book but right now just reading the first story. I love the early stages of marketing the movie because they gave you a small teaser to get you interested in knowing more, especially if you had not read the book.

About I Am Legend:

A terrible plague has decimated the world, and those who were unfortunate enough to survive have been transformed into blood-thirsty creatures of the night. Except, that is, for Robert Neville. He alone appears to be immune to this disease, but the grim irony is that now he is the outsider. He is the legendary monster who must be destroyed because he is different from everyone else.

No comments: