Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lauren Conrad's Beauty Tips from Seventeen Magazine

I was e-mailed Lauren Conrad's Beauty Tips from Seventeen magazine. Below are some of the latest "IT" girl's tips for staying beautiful. For more on Lauren visit Seventeen.com.



(Photo Credit: mtvrealityworld.com)

Deep Conditioner
"My hair is treated, so I use a deep conditioner from United once a week to repair the damage. I leave it on for ten minutes while I'm in the shower."

Concealer
"I use my fingers to apply my under-eye concealer to my lids to even them out. I don't like wearing eye shadow, but having a solid, matt color on my lids makes my eyes stand out and make my (eye) liner look more dramatic."

Mascara
"If I had to choose one product to take with me to a deserted island, it would be mark. Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in black ($5.00, shop.meetmark.com). It gives me really full lashes without any clumps."

Bronzer
"I always wear bronzer because I love the way my skin looks when it's tan. I use a fluffy brush to apply it just under my cheekbones -- it looks more natural on me than blush."

Hair Style: Loose Waves
"When I don't have that much time to do my hair I use a beach spray. I spray throughout my hair right after I get out of the shower. Then I scrunch it and let it air dry to create messy waves.

Hair Accessory: Scarves
"I like wearing scarves in my hair because they make me look put together without taking a lot of time. I mostly get them from vintage stores -- I like simple patterns like polka dots.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: