Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Problem with Plagiarism

I am so upset because I found out that some of my blog posts have been plagiarized. Tell me is it so hard to write and research you own posts. I just sent an e-mail to a blog that posted one of my articles word for word on their blog without any source credit. All they did was change the picture and the title. It's not that hard to include a source we all learn this in school. If you didn't then you need to do some research on how to source your information.

If the problem is not corrected I will post all the information on my blog. Watch out for plagiarism of your blogs.

I'm going to go back and up date each of my post with one of the Copyscape banners.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: