Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Latest Obession: Cowgirl Chic pt 2

I think the lifestyle of living in the country can be quite inspiring for us city women that find myself searching for inspired pieces that I could add to my closet.

Below are a few more items:


















Hayley Toggle Coat
$88.50
Delias.com



















Ellen Coat
$228.00
Abercrombie & Fitch



















Puffer Jacket
$78.00
Gap



















Gray Long Sleeve Duster
$44.90
Windsor



















Joie Tie Neck Cashmere Blend Cardigan
$295.00
Nordstrom



















Campaigne 'Sydney' Sweater Coat
$198.00
Nordstrom



















Mary Tote
$59.50
Abercrombie & Fitch

















Chloe Patsy Bowler
$1,130.00
Bergdorf Goodman

















Buffalo Plaid Cabbie
$16.50
Alloy.com

















AE Leather Trail Belt
$24.50
American Eagle

No comments: