Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Gossip Girl" Cocktail for Friend's Party: "Rich Bitch"

I almost forgot to post the signature drink from my friends "Gossip Girl" party that I helped her plan. The drink is called "Rich Bitch". The Midori gives it a nice and light taste. I mixed this up with a friend of mine who works at a nightclub to see if he would like it, which he did. It's good to have a honest opinion.

Rich Bitch

Ingredients:

1 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
1 oz vodka
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
Chilled Champagne

Directions:

1. Mix the Midori, vodka and lemon juice in a shaker.
2. Shake well.
3. Pour into chilled champagne flute and top off with champagne.

Remember: Drink Responsibly and Don't Drink & Drive.

Let me know what you think of it?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: