Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Face Mask for Sensitive Skin

If you have sensitive skin a mask you might want to try is Astara Green Papaya Nutrient Mask ($39.00). I have sensitive skin and thought I would give this a try. This mask is quite easy to use just apply after cleansing your face then let dry. I found it was very gentle on my skin and didn't leave it feeling dry or tight. According to the package, the algae, mineral extracts, green papaya enzymes and essential oils are suppose to refine the skin while removing debris and dead skin cells.

Even though it's good for sensitive skin I would still do a skin test to make sure there are not any irritations.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these winter face masks good for sensitive skin?

Book Girl said...

Even though I have sensitive skin I still did a patch test to make sure it would not irritate my skin.

It work fine on my skin just test it to make sure your results are good.