Thursday, March 22, 2007

The craziness that is my life

I got a call from a friend last night and he wanted to know if I could help him plan a CSI/Clue/Scooby Doo birthday party for his 7-yr-old son. His son loves mysteries.

Even though I'm a little busy, I think it would be fun to plan a party like this. Kids want something fun and special too. Must have prizes for the winner(s). Will also need something for the parents to do.

What else have I been up to? I am searching for a MKTG/PR position where I can work with clients in the Lifestyle market such as beauty, fashion, food and beverage, entertainment, etc. Providing Marketing, Public Relations and Special Events. Hopefully I will find something. I would like to find something in NYC or LA.

Tonight I'm going to a spa party. It should be fun and a great way for me to relax. I'll Tivo a few shows: Ugly Betty, Smallville, CSI and Supernatural.

No comments: