Monday, January 15, 2007

MTV's The Hills Premieres Tonight

Picture Source: MTV
Before I forget to include this post, MTV is premiering the second season of The Hills tonight (check your local listing for time). Last week MTV showed a promo teaser to spark interest for the new season.

I can only wonder what's going to happen to Lauren "LC" Conrad this time around. Maybe she will stay away from loser guys? Who knows. Maybe Heidi will go back to school? Who knows.

The Hills kind of reminds of a female version of HBO's Entourage. Since one of my friend's adores this show, I helped her plan a Hills party for tonight.

I planned and organized it for her so that when she gets home from work all she has to do is a little set up before all the girls come over.

I found the perfect drink (they are all 21 years old) to go with the theme and decorations.

It's called the Ritz Fizz. This delicious drink contains fresh lemon juice, blue Curacao, amaretto and chilled champagne.

Let me know what you thought of the first episode of The Hills.

No comments: